Welcome to www.uvethc.com, the Uvet Hotel Company service that allows you to book and purchase accommodation services at our holiday facilities. Uvet Hotel Company is part of the Uvet Group, leader in the travel and tourism industry, which has an annual turnover of around 2.5 billion euros. We invite you to carefully read the terms and conditions that follow and govern the service. Uvet Hotel Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice, when such changes are necessary due to market changes, regulatory changes or variations in service provision. In any case, the use of the website and its freely accessible functions implies acceptance of the present general conditions. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the purchase of stays made remotely through the electronic network on the www.uvethc.com site and the related contract concluded between Uvet Hotel Company and the users of the site. Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of articles 50 – 68 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 “Consumer Code” and subsequent amendments concerning distance contracts. It is without prejudice to the possibility of stipulating specific agreements, where possible, without prejudice to the present general contract conditions.
1. Acceptance of the general sales conditions.
The Customer, by sending electronic confirmation of his purchase order, unconditionally accepts and undertakes to observe these general conditions, declaring to have read and accepted all the information provided to him in accordance with the aforementioned rules, taking also note that Uvet Hotel Company will not be bound by different conditions unless previously agreed in writing. Any nullity or full or partial invalidity of one or more articles of these General Conditions in no way invalidates the validity of the other articles contained in the contract, which are to be considered unlimitedly valid and effective. Instead of the invalid or ineffective condition, another provision will be applied which proves to be appropriate to the economic purposes of the agreement.
2. Customer commitments.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale must be examined online by the Customers of the www.uvethc.com site before they confirm their booking. The forwarding of the order confirmation therefore implies the total knowledge of these General Sales Conditions and their full acceptance
- The Customer undertakes and, once the online purchase procedure is concluded, prints and keeps the present general sales conditions, already viewed and accepted during the booking process, in order to fully satisfy the condition referred to in Articles. 52 and 53 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005
- To purchase Uvet Hotel Company accommodation services, you must be at least 18 years old or be of legal age according to the laws of the country where you are a citizen. Any bookings regularly completed, even if carried out by minors, forbidden or disabled, will be considered fully valid
3. Purchase methods.
- The purchase of accommodation services on www.uvethc.com is made by the customer at the total price indicated therein, which is accepted at the time the booking confirmation is forwarded
- Before confirming the booking, the customer will be shown the total cost of the requested travel services
- After confirming the booking and paying the total amount indicated in the services summary, the Customer will receive an e-mail message at the address indicated containing the summary of his order, the booking number and the specifics of the service and the cancellation terms
- The booking confirmation is in any case subject to the receipt of the fee by Uvet Hotel Company
It is mandatory to check the booking summary before payment. It is in fact essential that all data (dates, times, guest names, addresses) are correct. Should any small inaccuracies be detected (for example, an error in writing the names) due to an error in the entry of data by the customer, given the full responsibility of the same for the error, Uvet Hotel Company must be contacted immediately. In any case of cancellation, cancellation, failure to receive the price of the booked service, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that the booking is fraudulent, Uvet Hotel Company reserves the right to cancel the reservation or request the equivalent value. In the event that it is impossible to contact the customer, Uvet Hotel Company may not confirm or cancel the booking without incurring any kind of responsibility.
4. Conclusion of the contract
The contract is finalized with the acceptance of the booking by Uvet Hotel Company. At the same time, the guest is required to pay by credit card, bank transfer or other, the total amount indicated in the summary of the reservation of the service. In any case, the booking confirmation commits Uvet Hotel Company only to keep the reservation valid for the time necessary to receive evidence of payment by the Customer. Upon successful completion of this payment, the reservation will be definitively confirmed. Failing this, the Customer will not be entitled to maintain the reservation.
5. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
Art. 47 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 and subsequent amendments, the “Consumer Code”, expressly excludes the applicability of the rules governing contracts concluded outside business premises, distance contracts and the relative right of withdrawal from contracts falling within the scope of application of the travel regulations , holidays and “all-inclusive” circuits, as per articles 32 to 51 of legislative decree 23 May 2011, n. 79 and to passenger transport service contracts. Consequently for all purchases made on www.uvethc.com the right of withdrawal is excluded.
6. Penalty in the event of cancellation or early departure
In case of cancellation of the reservation by the customer, Uvet Hotel Company has the right to apply, as compensation, the following penalties to be calculated on the total price resulting from the booking:
- cancellation up to 15 days before the arrival date: 10% penalty
- cancellation received up to 3 working days (excluding Saturday anyway) from the date of arrival: 30% penalty
- cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival or no cancellation (no show): 100% penalty
The hotelier has the right to request, in the event of early departure, payment of the entire booked period with invoicing of overnight stays until the end of the booking.
7. Start and end of stay
As a rule, rooms in all hotel facilities are available from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be released by 10.00 am on the day of departure. Any early accommodation or the release of the room following the indicated time are subject to the payment of a supplement on the spot, confirmed by the hotel itself. Guests who have booked half-board accommodation are entitled to breakfast and dinner. For full-board guests, treatment usually begins with dinner on the first day and ends with lunch on the last day. It is not possible to obtain any reduction for the meals included and not used for any reason.
8. Reports at the time of booking
Possible preferences indicated by customers regarding the choice of rooms (eg: on the ground floor, with double beds, …) are not binding for Uvet Hotel Company, which may or may not accept them according to possibility.
9. Guest rights
The guest whose booking has been regularly confirmed, has the right to regularly use the premises of the hotel facilities, made available to guests without specific conditions, and of the regular service. The guest has the right to exercise their rights in compliance with all the directives and the rules of the structure.
10. Obligations of the guest
The guest is obliged, at the latest at the time of departure, to pay the additional fees, connected to extra services / benefits that the guest and / or the people who accompanied him, plus the value added tax of law and tourist tax if required. The guest is also responsible for any damage suffered by Uvet Hotel Company or by third parties, including other guests, caused by him or caused by persons for whom he is responsible.
11. Hotel rights
If the guest refuses to pay the fee for additional services purchased on site, the hotel is legally entitled to retention and lien on the guest’s belongings in the hotel. The aforementioned rights of retention and pledge are also a guarantee of any compensation of any kind.
12. Obligations of the hotel
The hotel is obliged to provide the services and services agreed in an amount corresponding to its standard. The hotel can make available to guests an adequate substitute accommodation (of equal quality), in the case of, for example, unusable room / s, extension of the stay of the guests occupying the room in question, overbooking or other relevant needs of the hotel that impose this decision. Any additional costs related to the replacement accommodation are at the hotel’s expense.
13. Liability for damage to property
Uvet Hotel Company is liable for damages suffered by the guest if the damage occurred on the premises of the structure and the same or its employees are responsible for them. Uvet Hotel Company is liable for things introduced into the premises by the guest only for a maximum amount equivalent to one hundred times the rental price per day if and inasmuch as it fails to prove that the damage was not caused by it, by its employees or by people who attend their exercise. In this context, he is liable, up to the limit cited, for deterioration, destruction or theft of things, valuables, money and credit instruments. In the case of a double room, if there is only one person damaged, the compensation limit will be equal to one hundred times the half of the room price. However, Uvet Hotel Company is not liable when the damage or theft occurred due to the customer, due to force majeure or the nature of the thing. The custody of objects can be refused if they are dangerous (ie potentially capable of causing damage), too bulky or of excessive value. Things are considered to have been introduced into the structure when they are taken over by a member of the staff of the receptive establishment or are taken to a place, within the receptive establishment, for the safekeeping of the same. The guest must report the fact without undue delay to the management of the structure in order not to lose the right to compensation (art. 1785 ter c.c.).
Uvet Hotel Company reserves the right to make changes to the organization and facilities during the public opening period. In the framework of the necessary maintenance activities, the customer will consent, without claiming reimbursement rights, to work on the accommodation or hotel facilities during the period of his stay there.
Animals cannot be introduced into accommodation facilities.
16. Extension of stay
The guest cannot claim the extension of the stay, which must always be accepted by the structure. If the guest cannot leave the hotel on the established departure date, because due to extraordinary and unforeseeable circumstances (eg natural disasters, floods, strikes, etc.) all the possibilities to travel are precluded, in this case the hotel contract will be automatically extended for the entire duration of the impediment. Uvet Hotel Company is authorized in such cases to request at least the price charged in the low season.
17. Termination of the contract – supervening impossibility
Uvet Hotel Company may terminate the contract with immediate effect if the guest:
- use the premises to the detriment of the property or make cohabitation with other guests intolerable by behaving arrogantly, without regard, scandalous or in any case reckless or guilty of actions or omissions against the provider of accommodation services, the staff, the other guests and / or persons who are in the Hotel, punished by law as a crime and whose object is property rights, morality and physical integrity
- if you are suffering from a contagious disease or a disease whose course exceeds the agreed period of stay or if special care is required
If the fulfillment of the contract is impossible due to events of force majeure (eg natural disaster, strike, lockout, official provisions etc.), Uvet Hotel Company may terminate it at any time without notice, if the contract is not intended for dissolved law, or the hotel has not already been exempted from its obligation. Any right to compensation for damages, etc. is excluded. by Uvet Hotel Company.
If the guest deems it necessary to present a complaint regarding his stay, the reasons must be communicated on the spot, directly to the management of the structure. The guest is not satisfied with the way in which the complaint is accepted, he still has 10 days after the departure to present a written complaint, with a detailed illustration of the reasons for grievance.
19. Applicable law and competent court
These terms and conditions, as well as the relationships between users and Uvet Hotel Company are governed by Italian law. The definition of any dispute that may arise between customers and Uvet Hotel Company will be the exclusive responsibility of the Court of Milan. “Mandatory communication pursuant to Article 17 of Law no. 38/2006 – Italian law punishes with imprisonment crimes concerning prostitution and child pornography, even if committed abroad “.